Monday, November 29, 2010

Hey... Look at that. Sponsors!

Well well well... Looks like we'll have sponsors for the 2010/11 season.
Some are repeat sponsors (Thank you!) & a few are brand spanking new!
If you take a look over there at the side bar you'll see who we've gotten so far.
Or...
Since I couldn't wait for you to look, just look below.

The repeat sponsors:
PBR
Pabst Blue Ribbon KC Sprints newest sponsor
UrbanVelo
UrbanVelo offical KCSprints 2009/10 sponsor
Eighth Inch
EighthInch.com new KCSprints sponsor
CycleOps
CycleOps Logo 2
Giro
Giro is an offical KCSprints sponsor
All Hail the Black Market
AHTBM

The brand spanking new sponsors:
Portland Design Works
portland-design-works
GhostShip
GhostShip

We are very excited to have gotten the support of these sponsors.

First race is this weekend. Topeka, KS here we come!
KC Sprints Race 1 Topeka, KS 12/04/10

1 comment:

  1. I'll be your sponsor. I will help make a poster or two for events AND take photos. All I want is to race one time. That's it. Peace!
    Coco's Photos. I'll get you my logo soon. :)

    ReplyDelete