Friday, December 10, 2010

What? A CycleOps Blender? Really?

Yes. Really.
Check this thing out.



Once again this season CycleOps is one of our great sponsors.
Outside of getting use some items to use for swag and prizes (even a set of their rollers for a Grand Prize!) the local rep (Thanks Ron!) thought it would be a great idea to loan us his new CycleOps Pro Series Trainer Blender.
For serious.
It arrived today and I set it up in my living room to check it out.
Basically it is their Pro Series Trainer modified to power a blender.
I haven't made any drinks in it yet (I'm sure I will tonight, Jones... bring ingredients over tonight!) but I don't see why it wouldn't work like a champ.
We will have this out at the KC Sprints events this year.
Hopefully any bar we are in will let use set it up and blend some of their tasty drinks for them.
Why the hell not, eh?

Lets have a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment